A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by ScubaBaby
sorry I left you waiting a bit there....it was:
1) for my amusement!
2) cause I thought I should at least tell Belushi first...and he wasnt answering the phone!

Thank you all for your lovely messages!
Can I still be a scubaBABY when I am engaged?

Of course you will always be ScubaBaby to us :wink:

And let me be the first to congratulate you hehehehehe!

Scubababy,
Just think...you'll have a hsuband, friend, lover, and dive buddy all in one. It don't get any better than that! Best wishes to both of you!

~lildiver

Happiness to you both always.

Chad

Congrats Guys

After all the bad new of the last few weeks this post actually brought a tear to my eye. I wish you all the luck in the world, and if you are ever here in the land of the wild kangaroo give me a call!

Hope all goes well!!!

Hocky

I think the majority of viewings this post has had are all me, I keep coming back to check what others have said...and that Belushi really did ask me to marry him. I think he must have rocks in his head....but I'm not complaining!!!

Thanks again for all your support people!!!

CONGRATULATIONS AND BEST WISHES!!!!!Throwing confetti and streamers for you two all over the world. Bells will be ringing too.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Cindy

Originally posted by ScubaBaby
I think the majority of viewings this post has had are all me, I keep coming back to check what others have said...and that Belushi really did ask me to marry him.

Print it out twice and send one copy to your lawyer! :D:

But really,[red] Congratulations to you both!!![/red]

Tavi

ScubaBaby and Belushi......

Congratulations and the best of luck.

I think a complete live underwater ceremony is in order with of course a live video feed on the net to the rest of us.

BTW nasty joke on Syruss32 and I.

Lots of Luv

Butch :peace:

Well, I do have to keep you men on your toes....Belushi can certify that one!

As for this threads events....i just walked passed a mirror and realised I havent stop smiling all evening!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom