A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grabs markers and poster board, shouts "ME NEXT!!!!", then creates a sign saying
  • Seeking Attractive Lady Dive Buddy For Romance
    Romantic Texas Diver seeks long term SWF dive buddy. He is tall, good looking ( see photo ), witty, has own gear, and pickup truck. Lady must enjoy romantic swims through Texas dive sites, occasional blue water trips, 2 hour long foot and back rubs, and lots of fun above water. Non-smoker and no kids. Serious inquiries only, please. Photo required.
Figured it's worth a shot. And keep the ribbing settings to "good natured" since I'm being serious/honest about this.

WOW!! This is better than TV!!
Congrats to both of you.

RonC.

Congratulations from Michigan!

I am married to my dive buddy also. It is the best. To share such wonder with the one you love cannot be beat. Here's to many many of those experiences for you.

Laine and ODDIVER

Ah, do I hear the beautiful sound of wedding bells? Congradulations to you both. This is great news and I wish you every happiness.

My Word! Over the past week I've been unable to read the board and when I sit down to read & catch up we find Mario has become an Uncle, all the secrets of mens hearts has been "exposed" and now you two are engaged! What a difference a week makes! CONGRATULATIONS!

It is very important to be with someone whom you share common interests with. My wife can't dive due to medical reasons, but we share almost every other interest together. She does support my diving interests and goes out of her way to help me out with it. She will even plan trips to places with me being able to visit a LDS in mind. We have been married almost 14 years now and she and I still do almost everything together. May you have a long and very happy life together!

Later, Hawk.

Thanks to all of you for all of the kind sentiments.
My job is very stressful and I am a grouchy old git who does not realise how lucky he really is.

I love her very much and I am proud to say that she said yes.

**BIG hug to da Baby from da Bunny**

**BIG hug to da "bear" too!**

Congrats guys. I have to say..hearing this news has MADE my week (month?)! I wish you both the best with all my heart!

And...I think Guam would make an EXCELLENT honeymoon spot! *grins*

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom