Additional Diving Physics problems for PADI Divemaster course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wheatondiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am working on earning my divemaster certification. I am working through the problems in the PADI Diving Knowledge Workbook and think I understand the Physics problems. I would like to practice with more problems so I am confident. Does anyone know where I can get more dive physics problems and answers?

I have some questions I prepared (actually 5 whole exams) for DM and IDC training. Thgey are similar in content and style to the PADI exams. if you pM me with an e-mail address I will send them on to you.

Cheers

C.

sent you a PM :)

I have a set of the now discontinued PADI DM tests from when there were 5 of them: equipment, physics, physiology, RDP and skills. I converted them to text files. If you PM an email address, I'll share.

To those who PMd... will get on it asap, but they're on my USB stick, which is not currently in my posession..! Soon as...

C.

Hi all,
I'm new to Scubaboard - so hope this goes where it is supposed to!
I'm currently in the middle of my Divemaster course - with the exams rapidly approaching. I would love any practice questions that you could provide.
I'm not after copies of current exams - I just want to test my knowledge of the theory that has been covered.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Craig

Just started my DM course, and a tad worried about the physicsQ's!any help would be very appreciated. thanks in advance.
email and PM sent.

You DM candidates can get access to the Going Pro area, which has a ton of info and threads about all these exams.

Good luck,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom