Advice for a newbie : buying tank packages ahead

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You will not regret it at all! With where you are staying and what I seen - I'm guessing you'll have just after 9am pickups so while you are eating breakfast, you'll enjoy the show.
I'll never dive Cozumel any other way period and I'm thinking I'm gonna be diving Cozumel a lot more in the coming years.

I am very excited indeed. I still have to go through many days of office work (sighs) but I know it will be amazing.
Those pics were taken while we ate breakfast!

Enough to cut my appetite... The mayhem is not a nice sight.

That is a very good point. (I don't remember reading that on their website.) I am, for the better or worst, over 45 so I have to take that into consideration. Thanks very much for bringing that up

There are a number of past threads on the question of disclosing medical issues on a dive operator’s release form. I have the PADI dive medical release form signed by my MD every year and carry it with my log book, in case I am asked which has not happened yet, but no doubt will on my next dive trip. The link below is to a public access Undercurrent article from 2009 on why many divers don’t disclose.

Why Divers Fail to Disclose Medical Conditions: Undercurrent 10/2009

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom