Advise on Aqualung equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rinoxus:
Well, I am a college student, in Micronesia for a year. Don't have much cash, but if you guys could give me an idea of what some of the better gear is, then I'll be glad to listen. The Divemaster was giving us a discount so we could afford some gear. Maybe if you guys have suggestions, or maybe preferences feel free to share them. I really have practically no experience on choosing gear. I have an Olympus c-5050 with Ikelite housing and would like something steady to hook it onto my BCD. Anyway I am wanting to get it soon. I am starting my Advanced on Sunday, so I'd like gear.

If the newer Titans are too rich for you, AL's Micra Adj is a nice second stage. Small, and breaths quite nicely at any depth. I have one coupled with an AL Cousteau first stage, and it's been a real gem.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom