Aeris Customer Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hex92

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Wow! :07:

October 22nd I go diving at the local quarry for a DUI drysuit demo. ABout 10 minutes into my second dive I look at my Aeris Atmos2 and it says I owe about 38 minutes of deco and a bunch of other nonsense. I know that I am well within the NDLs so I finish my dive. I assume my battery is dieing. Tuesday night (Oct 25) I change the battery and the computer shows me all kinds of nonsense again. I immediately call Aeris. An actual person answers the phone on the 2nd ring. Within 2 minutes they tell me to send it back to get a replacement.

I call Scubatoys and they immediately fax me a copy of my receipt (the computer was 14 months old). I 2nd day air the computer to Aeris. They received it on Oct 28th and shipped a replacement back the same day. Its sitting right next to me now :D Which means I can pack for my Caymans trip without any worries.

SO kudos to Aeris for standing behind their product and thanks to Scubatoys for quickly providing me with a copy of my receipt.

hmm, since i have an atmos 2 bought at scubatoys, i'm really really glad to hear it!!

I also had an issue with the USB link cable from my Atmos 2.. For some reason it just wouldnt link.. I called Aeris and spoke to a Johnathon, he tried to help me fix it over the phone, and after realizing something might be defective. He told me to overnight the DC and link back to him. I said ok.. This was a tuesday and I need the computer for Dives on the upcoming weekend.. He said no problem...

Anyway I sent the DC and Link cable out on Monday overnight.. I received it back on Thursday all fixed and good as new.. With a follow up call form Johnathon to make sure I received it and make sure everything was ok.. AND IT HAS WORKED FINE EVER SINCE....

I was very impressed!! Would reccomend AREIS, if anything for their customer service...

Back
Top Bottom