Affordable air fills in Houston

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dark Eternal

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Where in Houston has the best price for fills? I have been finding $8-10 per tank for air. In Dallas the normal was $5 and I was in a dive club that got you free air fills. Anything like this around here? Filling a few sets of doubles a week will run me a small fortune! Also is there anyplace in Houston at all that will do cave fills, I know its a long shot but thought I would ask.... PM me if you want.

Where in Houston has the best price for fills? I have been finding $8-10 per tank for air. In Dallas the normal was $5 and I was in a dive club that got you free air fills. Anything like this around here? Filling a few sets of doubles a week will run me a small fortune! Also is there anyplace in Houston at all that will do cave fills, I know its a long shot but thought I would ask.... PM me if you want.

I may have a RIX for sale in a few months :D

Maximum Scuba in Seabrook and in Houston on Richmond has air fills for $5. You can also buy a 10 fill air card for $40.

When Discover Scuba in Houston was in business could buy an air card for 10 fills for 20 bucks. alas they arent in business any more. Cheap air fills are good as long as close by. Free air thats 25 miles away isnt worth my time or trouble.

Gigglin Marlin will sell you a monthly "Unlimited Tank Rentals & Air Fills" plan for $20 a month. I'd ask first about filling doubles. Make sure you don't have to buy two plans, one for each tank!

Now do you have to buy this for each tank or per person. Cause on a big weekend I have use 2 dozen tanks on the boat. And if I can get all those filled for $20 that is a good deal.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom