Affordable LED dive light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whats your definition of affordable? Under what $ amount?

Some of the best and affordable LED lights can be found at Divegearexpress and Piranhadivemanufacturing

The light I use is very similar to the what BRT just posted, just different bodystyle. It worked great on my night dives in Bonaire.

There's affordable at 6$, 30$ 200$, 800$ and 1600$. What are you intending to use it for?

Using it for wall and breakwater dives for looking into holes, spaces between rocks, and a back-up for night dives.
Should be 700 - 800 Lumens or brighter and ability to connect to D-rings with a single end snap.

Last edited:
The one I posted will stay sealed. Uses 3 C batteries for about 5 hours of on time. Can be banged around a lot.

The one I posted will stay sealed. Uses 3 C batteries for about 5 hours of on time. Can be banged around a lot.

they added an extra 0 to their lumen output, though if it burns for 5 hours on c cells it's only averaging about 500 lumen give or take

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom