Aftermath of Ike

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubastaci

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey fellow boarders! I did not see a post like this, so I am starting one!
Many of our fellow boarders were affected by the Hurricane and I would like to ask everyone to take a moment and pray for those that were affected.
For those of you that were affected, our thoughts and prayers are with you! :grouphug: :praying:

Last edited:
Hey fellow boarders! I did not see a post like this, so I am starting one!
Many of our fellow boarders were affected by the Hurricane and I would like to ask everyone to take a moment and pray for those that were affected.
For those of you that were affected, our thoughts and prayers are with you! :grouphug: :praying:
Thanks Staci.
We had very minor damage here at my house, south of Houston(about 15 minutes from the coast). Some downed trees caused neighbors to have severe house damage. Neighboring little towns- Clute, Richwood, Surfside, etc. had it much worse.
What's weird is that my sister, who lives in East Texas(Palestine) had more damage than I did- go figure....
Poor Galveston and Bolivar Peninsula :(
The news said that someone who lived on Bolivar had a pet tiger. The tiger is now loose and is probably hungry by now. I'd hate to be a rescue worker there and have to keep looking over my shoulder for a tiger:confused:
ANyways- thanks for the thoughts and prayers.
Spencer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom