Air share skills with female instructor problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSandM:
So, in keeping with the theme here, I'm at the dive site on Sunday with my new heated vest, and after the dive, I unzip my jumpsuit and say to my buddies, "Hey, come feel this!" I grab Kirk's hand and put it inside my suit and immediately think of this thread and almost lose it . . . :)

I'll hate myself for this in the morning, but some do like it hot. :eyebrow:
:rofl3:

sidneydiver:
I love this thread!!! I got towed by my boobs in my Rescue class when I was playing the unresponsive diver! Really there's no place for modesty in diving!

It goes both ways - picture a 200 lb Marine in a 12' deep pool playing the drownding swimmer. Enter the 5'-2" female Marine who had to effect a rescue of the flailing and panicking (simulated of course) 200 lb Marine....

Its very difficult to lift the victim out of the water when he is still doubled over from the pain of being kneed where it counts. :eek_2:

Been there, done that, got a T-shirt.

muddiver:
It goes both ways - picture a 200 lb Marine in a 12' deep pool playing the drownding swimmer. Enter the 5'-2" female Marine who had to effect a rescue of the flailing and panicking (simulated of course) 200 lb Marine....

Its very difficult to lift the victum out of the water when he is still doubled over from the pain of being kneed where it counts. :eek_2:

Been there, done that, got a T-shirt.

At least she didn't hold you under until you stopped struggling to make the lift easier :eyebrow:

Last night was our final pool session and the students were cruising in the deep end while staff ran drills with individual buddy pairs. I was looking at the pair to my left and not paying any attention to what was in front of me. I looked forward briefly and barely had enough time to avoid going face first into one male students crotch as he and his buddy passed over top of me. Made me think of this thread :rofl3:
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
Last night was our final pool session and the students were cruising in the deep end while staff ran drills with individual buddy pairs. I was looking at the pair to my left and not paying any attention to what was in front of me. I looked forward briefly and barely had enough time to avoid going face first into one male students crotch as he and his buddy passed over top of me. Made me think of this thread :rofl3:
Never had a rabbit muzzle me in the crotch ... but a harbor seal did once. It wasn't an enjoyable experience ... :shocked:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
Never had a rabbit muzzle me in the crotch ... but a harbor seal did once. It wasn't an enjoyable experience ... :shocked:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I don't think his wetsuit would have provided much protection from my regulator :11: He's over 6 feet tall and doubling him over probably would have encased me in an incredibly awkward position. I would have to hope he didn't knock my reg out of my mouth in the process, that's one position I've never attempted an air share drill from. :11:

The most difficult point about "awkward touching" to get across in this part of the country is convincing men that it's ok to hold hands when the visibility goes to zero :D
Rick

Rick Murchison:
The most difficult point about "awkward touching" to get across in this part of the country is convincing men that it's ok to hold hands when the visibility goes to zero :D
Rick

We do a couple exercises in the pool where they have to hold hands in good visibility in front of others to get the awkward out of the way so they'll willingly hold hands when there's zero vis and nobody watching :14:

Ber Rabbit:
We do a couple exercises in the pool where they have to hold hands in good visibility in front of others to get the awkward out of the way so they'll willingly hold hands when there's zero vis and nobody watching :14:
HHhhaarrr!
'Round here, when doing the no-mask swim, girls usually hold hands, girls & boys usually hold hands. Men? Men will hold an arm or something, anything but 'holding hands' :D
Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom