Air share skills with female instructor problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had the OP's situation in Stress and Rescue.

I apologized before hand for anything that amy/or may not happen.

No problem.

sidneydiver:
I got towed by my boobs in my Rescue class when I was playing the unresponsive diver!

Ahh man! And I was going to get an ear cuffing for just a little tuning! There is no justice in this world...:D

You probably are not giving her or other female divers enough credit. I can't imagine this is somehting they think about.
I kind of doubt anyone of them would give a second thought to an accidental bump or grab during a drill.
Now if someone were lame enough to cop a cheap feel with the girls I know, he would surely regret it. He might receive a a well aimed shot, but most likely he would be verbally emasculated.

I never thought this would happen to me.
I had seen Mary on this particular charter before. Up until last spring we had never spoken beyond exchanging the usual pleasantries.
On this one particular dive she was on the bench next to me. After we geared up and were waiting for the "DIVE DIVE DIVE", she looked over at me and we both knew what she wanted.
I have a weakness for a women in black and she was dressed in black from her matted hair under her hood to her floppy rubber fins. She leaned over to me and whispered "crotch strap". I immediately knew what she meant, even before she thrust her hips off the bench. I rose, half stood and turned to her. Both of us felt the pulsing rise and fall of the pitching deck. As her hips rose I could see the "S" of her Scubapro steamer peaking out from between her shoulder straps as they strained to contain her Al 80 in position on her back.
At the same time, I could feel the weight of my own steel cylinder pushing me downward as I fumbled for her flaling crotch strap.
It seemed to go on forever, as indeed I wished it could. When I could not stand it any longer, I finally gave in to the weight of my tank and the heaving deck and crashed face first into Mary's lap without connecting the errant buckle.
It did not end there. Mary and I continued to to get together for "fun" when ever I could. Well, she called it stalking and I guess the judge agreed with her.
Anyway, I hope to get within 50 ft of her again in a few months.

I love this thread....But let's be critical thinkers here...A wetsuit is supposed to fit tight Correct???? When one is squashed into a 7mm with a 5mm hooded vest under it I want some one to actually be able to distingush boob from stomach from armpit and have the "female" be able to actually tell where the accidential groping occured. When you are squished in dive gear like your best 18 hour girdle is 2 sizes too small, we can't tell anyway!!! We just want to breathe!!!

Splitlip:
I never thought this would happen to me.
I had seen Mary on this particular charter before. Up until last spring we had never spoken beyond exchanging the usual pleasantries.
On this one particular dive she was on the bench next to me. After we geared up and were waiting for the "DIVE DIVE DIVE", she looked over at me and we both knew what she wanted.
I have a weakness for a women in black and she was dressed in black from her matted hair under her hood to her floppy rubber fins. She leaned over to me and whispered "crotch strap". I immediately knew what she meant, even before she thrust her hips off the bench. I rose, half stood and turned to her. Both of us felt the pulsing rise and fall of the pitching deck. As her hips rose I could see the "S" of her Scubapro steamer peaking out from between her shoulder straps as they strained to contain her Al 80 in position on her back.
At the same time, I could feel the weight of my own steel cylinder pushing me downward as I fumbled for flaling her crotch strap.
It seemed to go on forever, as indeed I wished it could. When I could not stand it any longer, I finally gave in to the weight of my tank and the heaving deck and crashed face first into Mary's lap without connecting the errant buckle.
It did not end there. Mary and I continued to to get together for "fun" when ever I could. Well, she called it stalking and I guess the judge agreed with her.
Anyway, I hope to get within 50 ft of her again in a few months.

Weren't you supposed to start this with "Dear Penthouse?" :wink:

So tell me, what's the story behind your posting name? :D

Where I dive the showers are co-ed. Not that anyone strips down completely, but hey, it doesn't leave much room for modesty there either. I'm I'm out of air I'll let you feel me up in exchange for your octo

So, in keeping with the theme here, I'm at the dive site on Sunday with my new heated vest, and after the dive, I unzip my jumpsuit and say to my buddies, "Hey, come feel this!" I grab Kirk's hand and put it inside my suit and immediately think of this thread and almost lose it . . . :)

Hahahahaha.. Too funny... There's a good looking young woman who is a dive master, along for my certification dives and pool work, for my OW/AOW, and has gone on a number of trips with us. I was commenting to her, the other day, on how graceful she is, underwater. Honestly, she's amazing... It was only after about 5-10 minutes into things, that I realized I sounded like I was coming on to her. We both blushed. LOL

She was also a lifeguard at the pool. When I first began diving a back-inflate, I went over there to practice with it, so I was standing on the edge of the pool, adjusting my gear, and trying to buckle/adjust my crotchstrap. She was standing there talking to me while I was doing this. Jeez... I finished as quickly as I could, and then did my giant stride. The cooler water of the pool did NOTHING to reduce the scarlet burning of my face and ears... LOL

RedWingDiver:
Weren't you supposed to start this with "Dear Penthouse?" :wink:

So tell me, what's the story behind your posting name? :D

You have seen my work then, eh?

Split Lip surfboards are shaped by Chris Birch from Florida's Space Coast. He now labels them "Surfboards by Chris Birch". In my part of the state a lot of the younger kids rode Chris's " fishes. My daughter has one of them and I have a longboard he shaped for me.
I also have 2 Dewey Webers, a Matt Kechle, an original Bud Gardner and a custom funboard by local shaper Austin Price.
When I was looking for a screen name that SB would take, Split Lip sounded best. Also at the time I had busted my lip.
Sorry you asked?:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom