Air share skills with female instructor problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

m3830431:
anything but kissing on the lips is usaully alright here

I had a male student misunderstand the "simulated" part of the rescue breathing during the unconscious diver rescue. His "victim" was a male staff member who suddenly and violently came to life when he realized he was less than a second from receiving an actual "rescue breath." :rofl3:
Ber :lilbunny:

In my CPR class, the "victim" was the local aerobics instructor, and there was a fella' who misunderstood what the proper posture was for "Look, Listen, & Feel." She was lying there with her eyes closed, and he kept moving his face closer and closer to hers, and I swear, I thought he was going to kiss her. LOL!

Ber Rabbit:
At least she didn't hold you under until you stopped struggling to make the lift easier :eyebrow:

Last night was our final pool session and the students were cruising in the deep end while staff ran drills with individual buddy pairs. I was looking at the pair to my left and not paying any attention to what was in front of me. I looked forward briefly and barely had enough time to avoid going face first into one male students crotch as he and his buddy passed over top of me. Made me think of this thread :rofl3:

On a reef dive in the Key's I was insta buddied with an attractive member of the opposite sex (and roughly half my age). Her exposure protection consisted of a bathing suit.On initial descent she vigourosly pointed to a piece of coral about 3 feet below my fins. I already had my hand on my inflator and was about to go horizontal which would have put me at the distance from the bottom that I intended. OK, how was she to know. After a while she started taking pictures and became pretty oblivious to me and her own bouyancy control. Towards the end of the dive she was above me and slightly ahead of me I was looking down at a lobster and felt something touch the top of my bald spot I looked up and came face to face with the same area of the anatomy as described in your post. Did you know that you can see someone blush underwater!:wink: She ascended quickly while giving a apologetic wave. I of course gave the OK sign...Is there a hand signal for thank you??:D

for "thank you", I usually put my hands together like I am praying and nod my head. :D

Ber Rabbit:
Last night was our final pool session and the students were cruising in the deep end while staff ran drills with individual buddy pairs. I was looking at the pair to my left and not paying any attention to what was in front of me. I looked forward briefly and barely had enough time to avoid going face first into one male students crotch as he and his buddy passed over top of me. Made me think of this thread :rofl3:

Whew! Glad I missed the last class! I'd have spit my reg out, flooded my mask, and not at all enjoyed the air sharing acsent. :D :eyebrow: :D

Rick Murchison:
HHhhaarrr!
'Round here, when doing the no-mask swim, girls usually hold hands, girls & boys usually hold hands. Men? Men will hold an arm or something, anything but 'holding hands' :D
Rick
Hadn't really thought about it in those terms ... in every class I've ever had to do no-mask drills, the instructor simply asked the diver with the mask to grasp a forearm and use pressure signals to "guide" the maskless diver ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
Hadn't really thought about it in those terms ... in every class I've ever had to do no-mask drills, the instructor simply asked the diver with the mask to grasp a forearm and use pressure signals to "guide" the maskless diver ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

You mean there are classes where one diver gets to keep their mask during drills? :eyebrow:

HSA class ya get ta keep the mask on but its blacked out!!!

"Actually, the 7' hose works wonders here. The bolter has plenty of room to build up speed before reaching the end of the hose. You just have to be sure to grab the reg when it falls back to you so you can hand it over again if you catch up." post #50

I like that, Clayjar.

This whole thread is priceless and will, of course, be in my head next time I dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom