Airport transportation question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BrackaFish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Non diving transport question. Several of us are attending a wedding in Iberostar Tucan in Riviera Maya after flying into Cancun. My question to all is what is the easiest way to get seven people and about four pieces of luggage from the airport to the hotel? Thanks in advance!

I am a big fan of Canada Transfers. With a group your size, you can get a private van, ride in comfort and speed, door to door and split the cost 7 ways.
Cancun Airport Transportation - Canada Transfers Official Site

Ditto - they will be there when you walk out of the terminal. Also, you can preorder your favorite beverage for the trip down. You can purchase a roundtrip ticket to save a few dollars and time from having to rebook.

Not sure what your diving preferences are but you will be pretty close to some nice cenotes:)

I am a big fan of Canada Transfers. With a group your size, you can get a private van, ride in comfort and speed, door to door and split the cost 7 ways.
Cancun Airport Transportation - Canada Transfers Official Site
Private transfer for sure
Ditto - they will be there when you walk out of the terminal. Also, you can preorder your favorite beverage for the trip down. You can purchase a roundtrip ticket to save a few dollars and time from having to rebook.

Not sure what your diving preferences are but you will be pretty close to some nice cenotes:)

Wow total agreement on ScubaBoard! I should go buy Lotto ticket.

@Trailboss123 that is exactly the type of information that I knew the regulars to Mexico would have. Thank you very much.
@Craighbaker Thanks for the second
@carobinsoniv Thanks for the great tips. While I love diving the overhead here in Florida, because of time I will not be able to try the joys of the cenotes . It is like going for a tour of the bakery and not being able to eat anything. As this will be my first trip to this part of Mexico, I am hoping to do a bit of scouting for future trips.
Thanks again to everyone.

... While I love diving the overhead here in Florida, because of time I will not be able to try the joys of the cenotes . It is like going for a tour of the bakery and not being able to eat anything. As this will be my first trip to this part of Mexico, I am hoping to do a bit of scouting for future trips...

I would say go a day early and dive the cenotes but I would not want to be responsible for you skipping out on the wedding for more days diving:). I love the Mexican cenotes as they are different than the Florida caves but I still love the Florida caves too.

FWIW, if you go solo, ADO bus another alternative.

While in Playa, you can scout out ProTec Playa. Others will also have good recommendations. Have a good trip!

the iberostar does not include airport transfers ? am i the only one that finds that odd ?

the iberostar does not include airport transfers ? am i the only one that finds that odd ?

I didn’t pick the place, just going for a wedding. I am not sure what the norm is for this area. While the place is supposed to be 4.5 stars, maybe they are very, very little stars.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom