Aliens Are Among Us!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@Oceanshutter, I didn't put your previous work together with this video because I always searched for you name on Vimeo. Your photography skills are absolutely incredible. "Rolling in the deep" is one of my favorites and I recall being mesmerized by how you are able to work the lighting and back drop with your subjects.

Can you offer any tips/equipment configurations for someone aspiring to take high quality video?

I love your vis thanks for posting the link I am slowly watching them all your lighting and video graph skills are astounding keep it up

Agreed. Amazing videography!

Honest thoughts? A little too much cheese in the intro, and the background music was distracting for me.

I really like the "stay with us" concept, and the sounds were great. I'm subscribing.

Thanks for the feedback. This was made with the intention of having a little story to it. I made it to enter into film festivals. I have others that don't have the story and essentially just music videos you might enjoy.

Impressive! One day I hope to capture and edit video like that. All of these shots were on dives? I've seen other amazing videos like this but I believe most of the content was shot from an aquarium.

These were all done in the ocean. It was mainly shot in Bali, but there are shots from Lembeh and PNG in there as well.

I thought it was great. The octopus was was particularly great. I think the intro could be shortened, and not because it was bad. People on the web have very short attention spans and if you don't grab them quickly they will move on quickly. I liked the use of sound effects along with the music.

Thanks for the feedback. I agree, about the short attention span. But keep in mind this wasn't made to garner a huge number of views. It was more for film festivals... I have others short vids that get to the point quicker.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom