All Right Fess-Up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well our corporate Websense finally caught up with ScubaBoard - it's now classified as "Clubs" and I can't get in any more at work. So in practice I'm now restricted to odd hours at weekends.
I'm already feeling withdrawal symptoms after just a couple of days. :wink:

yup...i leave a tab in my browser open all day....but i only look/post during lunch :confined:

Nope~I don't have access to any computers at my work.

Sure, when I get around to working. Usualy I'm a poor but net connected student.
Let's here it for school LAN! :biggrin2:

flobaby:
Guilty. But I'm the boss, so I show favoritism and don't fire myself.
Me too! I was on scubaboard daily, but a new contract put me back in the truck 10 hours a day.Now i'm lucky to sneek a peek twice a week, usually on the weekends. It's easier to pay the bills at the end of the month, but i miss my scubaboard time!!

I work in a retail electronics store and I have yet to meet anyone in my 44 store district that Dives so i feel fairley safe except when i open Scubaboard on all 4 comuters in the store. . . .

Yep always. Otherwise I would be bored rigid.

Interestingly while our webmarshall blocks a lot of stuff, including The Deco Stop, scubaboard makes it through unscathed. Luckily...

i'm guily too...S/B is usually window #1 up in the am
hey, as long as they will continue to pretend to pay me, i'll continue to pretend to work!

Sure I do. It even says I can in the agency mission statement/polici9es so long as I do occasional use.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom