Allegro and Pro Dive Mexico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bet many do that in the southern zone

for your info...i dove with Pro Dive at the Allegro and was really impressed. They actually let you dive your air, as compared to Dive Palancar, the former operator at that resort. They even allow to switch buddy teams, so that only the divers low on air have to surface. But only with a surface marker buoy of and with visual control of the dive master. they also have incredible competent and friendly staff. all together this operator focuses very much on safety and customer service at the same time, which is great.

for your info...i dove with Pro Dive at the Allegro and was really impressed. They actually let you dive your air, as compared to Dive Palancar, the former operator at that resort. They even allow to switch buddy teams, so that only the divers low on air have to surface. But only with a surface marker buoy of and with visual control of the dive master. they also have incredible competent and friendly staff. all together this operator focuses very much on safety and customer service at the same time, which is great.

How recent was your dive trip at Allegro with Pro Dive and is Pro Dive doing one tank dives? ...... Please?

I dove with them for half a week back in April and was highly impressed. I dove with them on Wednesday which was their very first day at the resort. They had not managed to get anyone else to dive the first 2 days and I had the boat all to myself and a DM as a buddy.

Well, you are getting a lot of good info after all. Great!

I dove with them for half a week back in April and was highly impressed. I dove with them on Wednesday which was their very first day at the resort. They had not managed to get anyone else to dive the first 2 days and I had the boat all to myself and a DM as a buddy.

Were they doing one tank dives when you dove with them back in April?

TAP ! TAP ! TAP ! .......... Is this thing on?

I cantacted Pro Dive today and they do one tank dives and have free nitrox. I asked about where they get their air and was told they have a new compressor in an air conditioned room and change the filter every 50 hours and do random air quality checks. They have new rental equipment Mk2's I think. They really seem to be going after business. I'll be there in October and give report.

Back
Top Bottom