Alligator Attack - Defense Fundamentals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have you tried watching a show on gators as they're feeding, and kinda planting ideas as he watches like ... Whoa! did you see that! I hope he doesn't bite that guy? They do have large teeth and bite really hard! That would really be bad. If I saw one outside, I definately wouldn't want to get bitten. Would you?

My kids have seen documentaries, vids, tv shows about every animal I can think of. I don't know what it is about him and animals though! My other two don't even play with OUR dog that much! He just can't stay away from animals! But then again, maybe his obsession with animals is a good thing. Who knows, he may grow up and save some species on the edge of extinction. Doubtful but like I said, who knows?

BTW, the best defense for a gator if you are in the water diving? Grab your dive knife, STAB your buddy and swim like hell!!! Remember that you dont have to outrun the gator, you just have to outrun your buddy!!

Midnight Star:
Have you tried watching a show on gators as they're feeding, and kinda planting ideas as he watches like ... Whoa! did you see that!
The second Indiana Jones was filmed at Gator Land... those are gators and NOT crocs.

NetDoc:
The second Indiana Jones was filmed at Gator Land... those are gators and NOT crocs.
Do you think (smiling innocently while batting eye lashes) ... they'll let me ... cut one open? Just one ... that's all I ask! GOTTA CUT GOTTA CUT GOTTA CUT.

Sorry, I had a momentary blackout. :D

The actors or the gators? The tooth be told, I am not sure who was worse!

I heard they were going to hire this animal actor:

wally_gator.jpg

... but thought he'd just be "extra baggage" :D

Unfortunately, he doesn't work for scale. So he'd better just scut on back to jawgia! (Tails, I win!)

NetDoc:
Unfortunately, he doesn't work for scale. So he'd better just scut on back to jawgia! (Tails, I win!)
Your just so .... "cold blooded" :D

It's not like I am fibian. I thought I swamped you with the last volley. Maybe I better hole up a spell.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom