Aloha from NC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm Melissa, I'm a DMC who just moved from Hawaii (I'm still trying to remember WHY I left Hawaii..) But, I'm new to NC and I'm looking for tech divers in this area who get together and train occasionally. Anybody out there???

I'm down here in Wilmington. We don't do any hardcore tech stuff down here but we do dabble in deco diving pretty regularly. Nothing deep, just extended bottom times down around the 100-120ft range, decoing on high O2 mixes, hard to get deeper off the southern NC coast. I'm always up for diving. I think you'll enjoy the diving off the coast. Welcome to the board.

I almost forgot, check out the NC diving board www.ncdivers.com You'll find a lot of people to train with.

You'll love diving the wrecks there, and probly in the same wetsuits!! :thumb:

:cowboy2: don

Hi Melissa...welcome to SB and NC. Here we 're just plain folks with a "Hi Ya'll". Check by Aquanuts there in Fayettenam and also Cape Fear Divers. Both will get you where you want to go.

Welcome to the board from up 95 a ways in Raleigh.

Do come join us on NCdivers as well.

Welcome to the Board! If you like diving cold, dark lakes head to the mountain near Asheville.

Big Change! Welcome to SB! Hope you enjoy NC

Welcome from another NC diver....who happens to be stuck in Oahu for another week and cant dive because he threw his back out!!! At least I got to dive Keau and Oz.

Aquanuts is closed down. Ray sold out and went the way of retirement. RecTec or whatever they call themselves I can never remember bought him out and have taken over.

Fayetteville now has just two dive shops......the one where Aqua used to be....and the one on Yadkin road.

Raleigh has a few and Dunn has one.....all within an hour to hour and a half drive from Fay.

Again welcome and have fun.
rich

Back
Top Bottom