am i being too eager??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rmediver2002 once bubbled...

Just kidding buddy, no need to soak in the suit!!!
Jeff Lane

Ya big spoilsport :wink:

Mike you'll love this stuff. After you get your c-card make sure you dive quite a bit this summer. It's pretty important to keep up your newly learned skills. I Just dove with a young lady that was certified back in march and did her first dive since this week. She had some problems mostly due to her nerves. As we were getting her out of the water after the dive she said "I told my dad we should have been diving all along".

In the off season we dive 2-3 times a month. During the season we dive most days. On vacation that is all we do is dive. We even flew our bikes to Maui and haven't ridden them once. We just dive. Well I eat, but only to prepare myself to dive again.

Welcome and enjoy

MikeS once bubbled...

This sounds very serious, the first symptoms of SCUBA addition. At this point you could either invest in intensive therapy, or just join the rest of us. You’ll know you’re in deep when your wife starts yelling at you for wearing your gear around the house. Watch the fins on the stairs.:D

Mike
That's the sound of the reel spinning just before the hook is set.

Mike, it's to late ;-0

Trust me I know......

as an update, my wife just reminded me of something...

who really needs a bathtub when you've got one of those semi-inflatable pools.... 10 foot circle... big enough for me to put on all my gear ( well, maybe not the fins) and just swim around and get used to the feel of everything...

snorkeling in a 10 foot pool... This is getting pathetic.

You're among friends here. Just when I think I've gone too far I spend a little time on the SB and realize most of the people on here are just as addicted as I am!

When I first got my dry suit (hadn't got it wet yet) there was a big rain storm that day so I put it on and hung out in the back yard for a while. Seemed like a good idea at the time... :D

Back
Top Bottom