America's lost H-bomb

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It would make a heck of a firecracker!

N

I got to wonder how much the casing has broken down in 51 yrs in the sea, and what condition the TNT is in. Can we cover it with a lot of cement?

I got to wonder how much the casing has broken down in 51 yrs in the sea, and what condition the TNT is in. Can we cover it with a lot of cement?

I don't think cement will contain a nuclear explosion.

Forgive me, I don't believe them particularly when it comes to the condition and arming status, there are conflicting reports and I always believe the government lies first and only tells the truth when forced to or after it is too late such as the recent terrorist attack at Ft. Hood.

N

I don't think cement will contain a nuclear explosion.
I'd just like to see it buried deeper, so no one can mess with it. Also possible that a terrorist could set it off if the location was known.
Forgive me, I don't believe them particularly when it comes to the condition and arming status, there are conflicting reports and I always believe the government lies first and only tells the truth when forced to or after it is too late such as the recent terrorist attack at Ft. Hood.

N
I know. And makes me wonder if they know where it is but don't want to use the budget?

There have been numerous attempts to find it over the years--all unsuccessful. Some fisherman probably found it in 1959 and has had it hanging in his barn all these years.

I'd just like to see it buried deeper, so no one can mess with it. Also possible that a terrorist could set it off if the location was known.
I know. And makes me wonder if they know where it is but don't want to use the budget?

Yeah, me too, the earth is cooling, now it is warming, it is not a terrorist, the sky is not falling, we are all safe, there will be plenty of H1N1 vaccine, there weren't seven V shaped flying saucers over my house in Phoenix, Elvis is dead, Elvis is not dead, oh, and the lost bomb is perfectly safe, yeah, what's a guy to do or believe anymore?

N

You know where I can get a flu shot...? :silly:

Yeah ... but I'm not telling.:D

Back
Top Bottom