an italian diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

starfish.it

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
hi, i live in Italy and got my padi AOW last summer. I've discovered scuba diving only 2 years ago, but it has become my biggest passion, thank to my diving and life buddy who led me into it!
only been diving in Italy so far, the med sea is amazing but I can't wait to visit other waters now. great to be in this forum, i'm sure i've got a lot to learn :)

ciao,

hi! many beautiful diving sites all over Italy. last summer i spent 2 weeks in Elba island off the cost of Livorno in toscany. In toscany is also very nice the Argentario area with the islands of Giglio and Giannutri (near Grosseto). In Liguria the protected area of Portofino (Genoa), in Sicily the island of Ustica is fantastic, and I could go on and on the all day!! i am very lucky to live here, "divingwise" at least!! but now it's winter, water is cold and i dream of going somewhere tropical...

You could always join our group on Bonaire this coming June! Won't get you into the warm water right now, but sure something great to look forward to.

In the meantime, I agree about winter (yick!) hate the clod, the snow and the ice we have. Planning a quick trip in a few weeks down to Cozumel. We have to get away from winter for a week!

I wish! Antilles are just a bit too far for me right now, but I'm planning a trip to the red sea in march :)

Back
Top Bottom