An online retailer is still offering the Suunto Dive Comp. + Free Air Tansmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

let us know how that works for you - seems to not be a really good reputation from that source....

Hello rhwestfall.

I have actually ordered a diving computer about 3-4 weeks ago from them and they were waiting for stock to come so they can send it. They told me via email when they were expecting the item to come so I waited. Finally, today I called them and they told me that the one I initially order was discontinued and that I can either get refund or change my order with another item. So I change my order to another item that was in stock and they also made me a small discount since the cost of the new item was about 15 euros more. After about 4 hours an email came from them with the invoice and tracking number of my item. So since they got, they actually dispatched almost immediately.

So the general idea that I got is that they are a bit slow with processing stuff, especially when it has to do with their stock but they seem to be reliable other than that. When I receive my item I will post again to confirm that everything has arrived fine and intact. Finally, I think something that is good about them is that they are not only an online retailer but I think that they are actually an actual store in Spain (not 100% though).

Socc

Last edited:
Hello All,

Just an update. I have received my order and all seems fine ! The package came with a courier service called GLS. When I opened it was wrapped with bubble wrap for protection.

Hope that helps !

Socc

Back
Top Bottom