An Open Invitation...................

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Iguana Don

Reaction score
To the 57 guests that are online at this time......

We the members of ScubaSource invite you to sign up and become members. We encourage your input and questions.

Everybody has something to say, add to the conversations and even question.

There is lots of information out there in Cyberspace and we are looking forward to you sharing it with us.

Sign up, jump in, the water is fine. Nobody here bites (well at least not hard) and have a good time.

Looking forward to your input.

Iguana Don

Earl,

If it's too frequently to your taste, post a message in site support with the details of what's happening and Tech Admin (our wunnerful support guru) will do what he can to help ya.

My apologies if I didn't make it clear, but that was an explanation not a complaint... I primarily hang out on Ars or programming forums; most set cookies so I stay logged in 24/7. I wonder if scubaboard does not do this or if my computer is eating them?

I must say this is a nice place, though; better s/n and fewer jerks than rec.scuba.

-earl-

I finally registered tonight after lurking for a coupla weeks. Great info here! I haven't been able to stay away from diving, and am planning to get back into scuba after about my 4th (and last!) hiatus. Something about 3 kids in 5 years tends to distract you a little...:crawl:

Interesting debate about backplate/wings vs. just about anything else. I'm nearly sold...What to do with the ol' Fenzy rubber toilet seat, though???

Hal,
Great to have you aboard. As I sit here and reply to you there are approx 50 people on the Board as we type. I can't believe that nobody is postin' anything. Surely it's not because ALL the information that is available on the subject of SCUBA is already here with in the confines of these posts. Surely not!

Am I gonna have to start talkin about NetDoc's flowered thong that he got for Christmas..........naw, we won't even go there.

Or about Uncle Pug's new underwear, he says they are fleece, but I have it on good authority that they are silk. He just wants everybody to think they are fleece, why else would he be a rubbin underwater!

And don't think for 1 minute you women have any secrets either. A little bird told me Natasha has contacted Liquid Fit about a leather wetsuit, with a pocket to hold her cat-o-nine.

And even sweet ole LD is not beyond reproach. Know why KN ain't around, she's got him tied up and drugged in the closet so she can run the SSN without him buttin in.

"Now you know the rest of the story"

I get logged off all the time, but I have a cookie eating program than never gets full.
As long as there is a cookie about, it will eat it.

Iguana Don is nice to have you back ! I know that you were busy but you were also really really missed from all of us here !!!

And you guests.....sign, sign, sign !!!!!

Manogr

You'd BEST sign on
Or I'll post a picture
of my flowered thong...

And if that don't do it,
I'll write a song...
'Bout all those things...
That you've done wrong!

So, sign yourself up,
There ain't no line...
And you will have,
The best of times!

You'll learn something new,
Make good friends too,
It's the surface interval,
Thats just too good to be true!!!

Scubaboard; The best place on the net, SCUBA or otherwise...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom