And so it begins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

formernuke

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
AN and DP eLearning is completed, working on helitrox now.

Plan is to complete these 3 over the next few months to get the introduction to helium gas changes etc done. Do "shallow" deco dives to reinforce skills etc over the next few years while I save for the CCR.

Not sure how far I'm going long term yet that will remain to be seen, after all 14 years ago if you would have told me I was doing this I would have called you crazy.

Good luck!

I said hell no to cave and CCR. Look where I am now! 🤣😂

6 months ago I said he'll no to CCR. Now I'm saving for one.

I told my wife when I first started diving that I was ONLY looking at doing wreck diving, had zero interest in caves and would never touch a CCR (death machine). Now I am full cave CCR and no longer make statements of what I will never do.

I told my wife when I first started diving that I was ONLY looking at doing wreck diving, had zero interest in caves and would never touch a CCR (death machine). Now I am full cave CCR and no longer make statements of what I will never do.
To all CCR folks - we ought to start calling CCRs boxes of life or life machines. Otherwise, what reaction do we expect?

To all CCR folks - we ought to start calling CCRs boxes of life or life machines. Otherwise, what reaction do we expect?
But then how would I convey what my wife was thinking if I called it a "life machine" because that is not what she thought it was. When I started thinking CCR a few years ago is when we had a few deaths back to back on CCRs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom