Andaman coast weather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm glad you tried.
It sometimes helps if you write something (example "Is standing on and killing coral giving you a good feeling?") on a slate and show it to each and every diver that is standing on the coral.

If they were arabs, can they read and understand English???

But that aside What about dive boats (and other boats) that drop anchor into Coral. I have seen this a number of times in Thailand and nobody seems to care.

If they were arabs, can they read and understand English???
But that aside What about dive boats (and other boats) that drop anchor into Coral. I have seen this a number of times in Thailand and nobody seems to care.

Most Arabs can. Believe it or not but it's not all sand and desert and camel-poo in the Arabic countries. They have schools and teachers and universities and even color TV.

If you've seen this and "nobody seems to care" than that might mean you didn't say or do anything about it either?
I'm happy to let you know that here in Phuket it rarely happens nowadays. You should come over for a diving holiday here and join a couple of day trips and see it for yourself.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom