Andaman coast weather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank goodness for that! Anyway you'll all be glad to hear Maggy got her Phi Phi trip today with glorious sunshine, calm sea and excellent vis on Bida Nok!:D

Yes, thanks Katdiver for a great day at sea, both above water and under. I will write a trip report later, when I have sorted out my pictures and recovering from the jetlag.

Koh Bid Nok was great, but I have never seen so many boats on a dive site before.

Just as well we jumped in on the other side, and avoided the other groups as best we could once we came around. I'm still fizzing though at that party of arab looking divers that were standing on the corals whilst their "DM" took their group picture........

I'm still fizzing though at that party of arab looking divers that were standing on the corals whilst their "DM" took their group picture........

I hope you did show them underwater at least in one or another way that you were not happy with that.

28-29c on my recent LA in the Similans (Feb 7-11). It was amazing!

Kat,

If only you had a spear gun. A bit extreme, but most likely effective. A warning shot would certainly liven up the photo :)

Yes Bowmouth, but my gesticulations were ignored:shakehead:

I'm glad you tried.
It sometimes helps if you write something (example "Is standing on and killing coral giving you a good feeling?") on a slate and show it to each and every diver that is standing on the coral.

Kat,

If only you had a spear gun. A bit extreme, but most likely effective. A warning shot would certainly liven up the photo :)

Haven't used one in years, and not on SCUBA! Could probably link several heads together with one good shot, as I'm sure it'll only pass through air!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom