Andaman coast weather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What is it with this weather???!!! Today on the local islands the temperature was back up to 28C!! Vis was just awsome at 20m or so. Found all three seahorses in Talu northern swimthrough today, yellow, green and blue. I wonder if the whale shark will be out at Shark Point tomorrow, must go and check!

Ahh - sounds wonderful. Please stay this way, dear weather:D!

Hej Maggie,

Safe trip! I normally wear a rash mono suit, but will bring along a 3m full wetsuit this time. 4 dives a day is a lot. I am going a week or so after you.

Hej Maggie,

Safe trip! I normally wear a rash mono suit, but will bring along a 3m full wetsuit this time. 4 dives a day is a lot. I am going a week or so after you.

Thank you. You too have a good trip!

I keep my 5/4/3 for those long diving days, especially when we finish up with the night dive. Then again we can tuck into the saloon of the boat to warm up afterwards. By the way, I've got a diver in from the UK at the moment, he's using a 5mm semi dry. Why not? Definitely won't get cold!

OK, you all got me convinced. I am bringing my 5 mm full wetsuit. Even if I don't dive more than max 2 dives on a day I just hate to be cold.

Thanks all for your reports about the current weather and temperature situation.

Leaving the house in 5 hours:bounce4:and it's snowing here. Feels so good.

I just want to pet you..
Divers "petting" creatures under water deserve to get bitten, stung and hurt.

Please tell me that post was either a joke or directed at someone either than me.

Unless, of course, you were referring to humans as "creatures", heavy petting as "petting" and by "bitten, stung and hurt" you meant scuba S&M.

Found all three seahorses in Talu northern swimthrough today, yellow, green and blue.

Pictures?????

I'm going next month and bringing my dry suit :) Glad I found this thread because now I'm going to ask to see the sea horses.

Back
Top Bottom