Angelfish?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bert van den Berg

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I've been trying to figure out how to change the title "Angelfish" under my name but can't figure out how. Can someone tell me how?

I'm no expert but I think that's the title of your seniority/experience level on SB. More posts give you more experience points. At least that's how other forums I've belonged to worked. Right now I'm at the Giribaldi level (noob) on SB.

It's supposedly based on a ladder system as shown here: How To Change User Titles

However, it's not quite working that way for me as it says "Barracuda" under my name even though I am part of a user group so I asked about that...although I'm happy to be a barracuda.

So basically some user groups will change your title under your name - "Angelfish" is based off number of posts and that is the default title. An example of this is - I joined the "Solo Diver" group so that I could see the solo diver forum posts - doing this changed my title from whatever it was to "Solo Diver".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom