Anilao jellyfish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FYI: kalamansi juice does not heal the stings. It just stops the nematocysts from firing. Anything acidic < 6.5 ph should stop the nematocysts from firing. It will hurt regardless.

The last time I got stung was in my armpit and nipple by a sucker with a 3 foot head. Putting kalamansi on that was NOT COOL. Oh the pain comes back everytime I think about it....

chip104:
FYI: kalamansi juice does not heal the stings. It just stops the nematocysts from firing. Anything acidic < 6.5 ph should stop the nematocysts from firing. It will hurt regardless.

The last time I got stung was in my armpit and nipple by a sucker with a 3 foot head. Putting kalamansi on that was NOT COOL. Oh the pain comes back everytime I think about it....
he he he

Chip said nipple....

chip104:
got a sample? :)
its rendering now. So i am going home...

My internet feed too slow to post video and my server bandwidth too small

But for $29.95 i can sell you the "Best of Yap" dvd...

And just to keep this thread on topic... yes, it does have a jellyfish scene...

:D

Mike Veitch:
its rendering now. So i am going home...

My internet feed too slow to post video and my server bandwidth too small

But for $29.95 i can sell you the "Best of Yap" dvd...

And just to keep this thread on topic... yes, it does have a jellyfish scene...

:D
If I still had a job that paid in loonies I'd throw some in for a best of yap dvd. But I'm just a lowly grad student now. You know how it is mike... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom