Anilao recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ronski101

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
4 of us re planning a trip to Anilao in april 17 and are looking for a dive resort to stay at. We stayed at crystal blue a couple of years ago but didn't care for the attitude and management of the place although to be fair we came from a wk at atlantis dumaguete which is one of the best places we have ever stayed at. decent value, food, service is all we are asking for. Dive ops seem to be all good. any justifiable suggestions or experiences?

I found Buceo Anilao a good value,with good food, and friendly service.
I'm a single diver so I really liked their all inclusive dive rates also.

I'm going to Malapascua legend Nov 12-22. Anyone ever stay there or have any advice?

Going to Buceo Anilao for new years after going to Malapascua for Christmas. Came highly recommended by friends.

A group of four then you have very good bargaining power. Just ask around for group rate.
Last dived Aquaventure with a group of four. Pretty satisfied with the food and the dive although the room was a bit small and dated.

I like staying at Acacia resort and hiring a private guide (Dennis Corpuz), small resort, although the rooms are a little bit dated, I thought food was good and the settings are nice.

Also stayed at acacia January 2015. Didn't find the rooms dated bUT then again I was comparing them to some other places that I saw on the Web that we a bit more rustic so to say. Air conditioning wirked

We we had a group of 10 and stayed in 4 rooms if I remember correctly. Food was good and we had the whole place to ourselves. I would definitely go back to both anilao for the diving aND acacia resort to stay.

Csll or email acacia and buceo for quotes including diving.

I loved Buceo Anilao and was very very impressed with the diving in Anilao. Am heading to Lembeh in February to compare the two.

Back
Top Bottom