Another Dine-N-Dive???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JKSteger:
Also since the lake is down maybe we should meet over at "Mask Cove" to dive. The Divers cove puts everyone into the "forest" really quick and it's full of monofilament line and such.

What do you all think?
Jeremy
I wanted to dive divers cove and hit all the monofilament so that I can look like a string puppet underwater, and have TK hover above me and work the strings.:arcadefre

Hi, I really still wanted to meet ya'll, but where the heck is mask cove? I have a map, what is the official name?

Hi Toebird,
After entering West BAnk Park you will have to turn to the left, the cove will be on your right after making the turn. There are basically 2 coves that we dive at, one in the rear of the park and one closer to the front. We needed a way to identity the coves so everyone would know where to meet. Fortunately for everyone, I lost a prescription mask at of all places Mask Cove. It took several dives before the mask was finally located by the Kraken.

Allen

Sorry I couldn't make it out today, I had something come up at the last minute. I hope you all had a good time, I guess I'll see everyone for the new years dive.

i was too late for the picture show,thats what i get for being late,got one dive in,had some boyancy issues,new 7mill wetsuit and a new black diamond bc alot of new stuff for one dive but it all worked out.blew a hp pressure hose,computer crapped out dont know what its problem was,managed to make it all work though.

divinginn:
i was too late for the picture show,thats what i get for being late,got one dive in,had some boyancy issues,new 7mill wetsuit and a new black diamond bc alot of new stuff for one dive but it all worked out.blew a hp pressure hose,computer crapped out dont know what its problem was,managed to make it all work though.

Mark your dive was better then the one I did'nt have. I hope I don't have to want till Jan 1. Anybody thinking about a dive sooner.

YEP !!!

the K

Every second of every day...:) Toebird, I have the camera, I am afraid that they might not turn out so well, we didn't get back in the ater until late and the sun was at a very low angle so not much light at depth. Kraken should be able to give you some better ones as he had a strobe. Let me know how you want to pick it up.

Mike

The Kraken:
YEP !!!

the K

Is that a Yep for Mark's dive was better than mine or a dive before Jan 1 ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom