Another Dinner in Feb. is ON

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CincyBengalsFan

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
After speaking with Ckharlan and a few others, we now have another dinner booked.

Ramseys on Harrodsburg Rd. just past Man'O'War Blvd. on the right.

The date is FRIDAY NIGHT FEB. 28th. That's right a weekend night with plenty of notice. They have a seperate room just for groups like ours with cable in it too. So reserving it for a Friday night at 6:30 p.m. was not a problem.

The manager told me it would seat up to 40. After the last turn out I told him to probably expect 25-30 people.

Cool,

I can probably make it. Thanks again for the work.

Chad

but I think Jim's gonna be in Holland then. I'll let Alan know about it too!!

Cindy

You know I'll be there. Sounds fun and hope everyone can make it. :) Butterscotch pie! YUMMY! And I only work until 1 pm on Fridays, so no problem with times and dogs. :D

man, you guys always pick restaurants that are tough for me to get to! LOL

have a good time, wish I could join ya :wink:

I should be able to attend too, but I will have to wait until closer to the day to know for sure.

Sorry, can't be there for this wonderous event. I will be cruising the "high seas" of the Mississip.

Hope everyone has a good time. Don't tell the Mermaid they don't serve those liquid spirits though or she is liable not to show. :wink:

Have fun and hope to see everyone in March.

BTW, if there is a get together in March, hopefully it will be sometime between the 16th and 28th.

be there also.

The restuarant is at the intersection of Harrodsburg Road and Military Pike.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom