Another Dinner in Feb. is ON

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jonathan, John and Blake. I'm planning on being there.

I will be there.

I have a 15 yr. reunion that was supposed to take place this weekend but got bumped up to next weekend. So I have absolutely NO idea what is going to happen. I still have no power at my house...Sunday 2:35 pm.

If you need me to do anything to help with getting the dinner together let me know. I hope you can still make it but I understand that going to see old friends will be alot of fun.

Chad

Thanks, I can make it Friday night. Reunion is going to be a scrub. I need a definite number on the head count for this Friday night at Ramseys.

Dinners Friday night. I hope everyone is still coming.

My mental count has us at about 15 but I could be way off.

See y'all in a few hours.

Chad

Ron will be there and is bringing a newly certified diving friend. Hopefully GreenAlien is still coming and maybe bringing a diving buddy, also.

Shouldn't you be READING instead of surf'n the net :) See you there tonight. (if you're done, bring the book).

missed the dinner. A new calf, plus the bull getting into the hay shed required me to leave Lexington for the rest of the day.

Back
Top Bottom