Another Dinner in Feb. is ON

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

more than likely have to work that night since its a Friday night.

I'll be there. I'm off work that day! WOO HOO! Ramsey's has good food too. Thank god we'll have our own room with adequate seating!

Interesting side note:
A couple of weekends ago, a guy at that Ramseys had his coat, briefcase, and car keys stolen. I was in the Equine tack shop next door and he came over to see if we saw anything. Be careful about your stuff! And I'll probably be there :alien:

greenalien,

I didn't know you remembered how to get on here. :D

Chad

Yeah, I'm a lurker not a poster usually. AND it's crunch time at work right now. You will see much more of me in the summer. :alien:

I'm not going to be able to make it. :( But I do have a good reason...my dad is retiring next week and my sister has put together a surprise dinner to celebrate. Maybe I can make the next one.

off this time with a simple draw and quartering and include the boiling oil treatment:)

Congratulations to your Dad!!!! Hope he has some hobbies to enjoy. If not, send him my way and we'll get him hooked on scuba diving:)

Let's hope Mother Nature cooperates. :eek:ut:

I think that Cincy needs to know how many people plan to be there, if he makes reservations for 30 and only 10 show up... well thats just not good, so if everyone could state again weather or not they are going that would be nice :D thanks
- A J

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom