Another dive flag with float

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lots of pics are gone since the move to new server. My buddy and I made a great float with a milk crate, 16" innner tube and a stainless flag pole. Made the pole 4 feet high with a store bought dive flag. Milk crate sits in a rubber cradle wrapped around the inner tube. fastened with grommets. Pics would be great but dial up is holding me back....:shakehead

Nylon fabric wrapped around the foam would add some durability to the float. Any pics would be useful...even if linked from another site.

Just reload them here. Lots of pictures were disembodied during the last move. Trying to figure what goes where is impossible. Thanks!

NetDoc:
Just reload them here. Lots of pictures were disembodied during the last move. Trying to figure what goes where is impossible. Thanks!

slowly I guess folks will repost the images to various threads ... but it's just nice to be able to do so again - Thanks for getting all the bells and whistles up and running once more :D

Aloha, Tim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom