Another Greeting from OHIO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

posting here instead of the GLWC thread as there seems to be a bit more interest for this weekend here. open invitation for @ezadel, and @Jondjames (fingers crossed), or anyone else to join up for a dive or three (@Gilchristz, @al248005 ?). will likely bring my single tank BP/W rig up as well if anyone wants to give that a whirl. will have shade, grill, propane, hammock, and coffee fixings (BYO hot dogs, mug and gallon of water if so inclined).

final weather check before packing up and heading up, thunderstorms tonight (boo! guess we'll catch up on netflix), rain/scattered thunderstorms tomorrow morning (boo!), and then cloudy and beautiful weather saturday afternoon through monday evening (YAY!), with rain again on tuesday (boo). we're currently at dive #196, and plan to venture over to the deep side for #200, but the rest of the weekend will be poking around the shallow side.

two weeks ago we caught another glimpse of the sturgeon over in the holler past the bridge, so that was cool. hoping to see the koi, the turtle(s), and some fellow divers this weekend!
Awesome when do you plan for your first dive on Saturday ? I am hoping to get there and do couple of dives with you before leaving (best deal I could make with the wife). I Ll see you in the morning ..cheers Ez

Awesome when do you plan for your first dive on Saturday ?

weather permitting, we're usually trying to get first splash in around 8am, back out of the water around 9~9:30am, and usually make a bee line to the bath house immediately after (no pee valves in our dry suits!). we'll both be in black fusion dry-suits with red and white chucks. office opens around 9am, DO NOT go past the pig statue until you are signed in and have a wrist band!

if we're not back at the camp site (two toned gray chevy g20 van, can't miss it!) when you get in, feel free to hang out under the blue canopy and start setting up gear.

Ok after multiple delays, my wife is finally on her way back from the LDS with my wetsuit rental, and although my boss maybe a little upset with me for a day or so I plan on coming up and joining you all for a couple dives. I may not make it until 10 or so, not totally sure yet. I still need to get the rest my gear together tonight. How much is it to drive your car back???

ok i ll see everyone tomorrow... i should have a green impreza unless i rent a car... should arrive also arrive sometime between 9 and 10. should we all meet somewhere? I should be able to recognize Alex from his dry suit, hammock and grill :) how about everyone else
How much is it to drive your car back??
dont remember i think i paid 45 but that included tank and weights

You have to pay the camping fee to drive your car back.

I'll be in a silver grand cherokee, hoping to be able to drive back, I hate that walk and I'm not sure how far back Alex is exactly lol. I'll shoot you a text when I arrive tomorrow morning. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

All, due to unforseen circumstances i wont be able go today. I will try again tommorow, hopefully will be able to dive with you all

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom