Another Kiwi saying Kia Ora!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheYellowSubmarine

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Everyone! (and a special hello to any Kiwis out there, past and present!)

I've been reading the forums here for some time now, giving my $0.02 every now and then, but thought I should say hello to all, so "Hello!"

I'm part of the local university dive club committee, and I confess I am addicted to SCUBA.

I'm going to be doing my TDI advanced nitrox and decompression procedures next month which I am looking forward to.

See ya round!

TheYellowSubmarine:
Hi Everyone! (and a special hello to any Kiwis out there, past and present!)

I've been reading the forums here for some time now, giving my $0.02 every now and then, but thought I should say hello to all, so "Hello!"

I'm part of the local university dive club committee, and I confess I am addicted to SCUBA.

I'm going to be doing my TDI advanced nitrox and decompression procedures next month which I am looking forward to.

See ya round!

Kia Ora Mate

Welcome to Scubaboard. Where abouts in akl are you?
Who are you doing deco with?

Cheers
Azza

I live in Bucklands Beach.
I'm doing my training up in the Bay of Islands at The Cowshed with Shane (forgot his surname sorry)

TheYellowSubmarine:
I live in Bucklands Beach.
I'm doing my training up in the Bay of Islands at The Cowshed with Shane (forgot his surname sorry)

Cool. I used to live in Torbay up on the shore.
BOI is a great place to dive. I love it up there.

Gidday there from Sunny, Warm tropical Christchurch

Hi from Wellington, looks like this weekend might be reasonable.
Alison

alijtaylor:
Hi from Wellington, looks like this weekend might be reasonable.
Alison

West coast was looking pretty smooth this afternoon. Looks like Rocky Bay will be a nice dive tomorrow

we don't. we're just tougher than you WWWs up there in Welly

Altho it appears that you have been a member for a year now. Nice to see you get more involved. :thumb:

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom