any board members planning on visiting Utila between Aug 1st and 31st?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Robert-

We may be down. For us, its all about the work schedule, since we have our place there whenever we want to go. Right now just now sure if we can shake free. Plus August is awful hot (hint: spend lots of time in the water). I'm sure you'll run into lots of fun and interesting people. Don't hesitate to PM me if you need help with anything.

Yes, my husband and I are planning to be in Utila Aug. 8-15 staying at Mango Inn, diving with UDC. It'll be our first time there. We have been diving in Bonaire, Cozumel, and Hawaii, certified in Monterey. Maybe we'll see you there!

I am a freelance Instructor on Utila(UDC). Things are good here. A little slow @ this time, but the diving is great. See you soon.:D

Well I am sorry for the local economy, but less crowded dive boat will be nice for us. Seen any whale sharks yet?

Back
Top Bottom