Any Divers from Central Pennsylvania?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuby16m

Reaction score
Hey guys... I was just curious if anyone here was from central pennsylvania... or near?

Hi scuby,

I'm not from central PA (I'm up in Connecticut), but I went to school at Penn State in good ol' State College. Hope you find some new dive buddies through the board.

I live near Binghamton, New York and if you were ever to head up to the St. Lawrence to do some diving, I might be on the way.

Hi scuby.

Could you be more specific? PA can be a pretty big state & 'central' encompasses a lot of ground. In general where do you live, where do you dive? PM me if you are not comfortable posting.

Jersey (south)

Lived in Harrisburg (actually across the river in New Cumberland)for a few years.

-Crispy

Yea, for a little while yet. You do cold water, or waiting til summer? PM me

PM me if you ever want to go diving. I usually go to a store in Lancaster and most of the people I dive with are from Lancaster. Let me know.

-Frank

My wife and I live in Dillsburg, and work in Mechanicsburg. I think that classifies as Central PA. Where are you exactly?

Jeff

Back
Top Bottom