any G15 (or similar) Pics without external Flash?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

as a suggestion, keep looking at the classified ads on Scubaboard, ebay, wetpixel etc. I have bought an entire underwater set up with two strobes, tray, arms etc. If you back out the housing and the camera that you already have I paid under $300 for the strobes, housing, optical fiber cables, tray and arms. You can find good deals if you are persistent and patient..

All taken with a Canon G12 and Cannon housing ...no strobe! I do use a diffuser on the housing with the cameras internal flash!
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

hey there,
check the photo stream of her Flickr: yayapapaya77's Photostream
There´s a couple of underwater sets, to my knowing all pictures were taken with a G15 and without flash.
have a nice day

Hello,

I thought that this is a good place to contribute. ALthough the album contains pictures of photos from both RX-100 and G15 it still fits the criteria (no lens, no flash). G15 images have been taken with a simple set up in OEM housing and the file names begins with IMG vs DSC ( for rx100 images)

If interested please see:

Bonaire - October 2013 - a set on Flickr photos from Bonaire
Sharm-El-Sheikh - a set on Flickr photos from SHarm El Sheikh

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom