Any good dive clubs around?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you don't mind going up to the Framingham area there is the Metro West Dive Club MetroWest Dive Club and in Boston there is the New England Aquarium Dive Club New England Aquarium Dive Club. Both are good clubs with a lot of members and get great speakers. Not sure about down by Middleborough though you might look here: Clubs

Oops, same link as GradyDiver posted.:D

I 'm thinking the opposite.
I have enough women at home a wife and two daughters, with possibly one more on the way.
I need to get away. a club would be good outlet for me to escape to every once and a while.:wink:
serenity now!!!

Thats cool my wife will go snorkeling but she doesnt want to dive. my little ones though are ready to go theyre just too young still.

I am a member of South Shore Neptunes. We do a lot of boat diving during the season if that interests you. Most Saturdays and Sundays during the season you can dive from a club members boat if interested. Many members of our club have boats and like to dive with other club members. The club dives in various locations but most often out of Quincy somewhere in Boston Harbour Islands area. I highly recommend this club. We do have many social events but I would say it is a dive oriented club. Also, we do have scheduled club dives all year round but I wanted to stress the fact that during the season when the boats are in the water there is more opportunity.

South Shore Neptunes

Back
Top Bottom