any info on Mammoth lake?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi there folks,

My name is Ryan and i just wanted to drop in and introduce myself, I am the new owner of Mammoth Lake Scuba. We will be opening Feb. 1st. We are a Scubapro Platinum dealer, as well as a PADI Dive Resort. I am still waiting on the compressor to be delivered which may take another week or two. I am doing everything i can to speed up the process so i can start filling your tanks asap. Our goal at Mammoth Lake Scuba is to give you the best diving experience possible. With your help and support we can make this the best diving destination in Texas! There are also going to be some much needed upgrades to the grounds such as an outdoor bath/shower house, rv hookups for camping, and some other surprises. I look forward to working with all of you! If you have any questions please email me at ryan@mammothlakescuba.com

Cool Ryan, thanks for the info. I have been there only once and have been dying to get back. I am hoping that the stars will align themselves this year and allow me the time to head down that way for a few days.

Ryan:

We used to bring a lot of people down there for both OW and AOW.

Do you anticipate that the lake will operate under the same premise through your shop with respect to instructor entrance fees and fills?

Yes, things will be the same as far as the instructor and air fills go.

I am up and running! I just dont have any air, the compressor is not here yet.

LOL! No i didnt have one scheduled, it was too cold for me.:D

Dove the Mammoth today. It was a great day. Lots of sun. Water was 52f at the surface and 49f at 30'. Vis was very good for Mammoth - 20+. Saw Brim and Bass. The new shop is nice - Scuba Pro Platinum. Still no fills but the compressor is due shortly. Glad they are back open - it was an excellent day for diving dry!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom