Any Okies on this board?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaredneck

Reaction score
Are there any divers here from the great state of Oklahoma?

:scuba:

The ScubaRedneck

But I am from OH...if you look at it that way, I'm only 2 letters off...

Anyway..as for the throne of "rednek" on the board...you're going to have to come up with something a little more interesting than the reigning king KENTUCKY DIVER

I am from the Tulsa area... Where do you guys dive out there other than Tenkiller?

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
But I am from OH...if you look at it that way, I'm only 2 letters off...

Anyway..as for the throne of "rednek" on the board...you're going to have to come up with something a little more interesting than the reigning king KENTUCKY DIVER

I cannot, nor would I try, to compete with whatever the heck he's doing.

:whoa:

The ScubaRedneck

O-ring once bubbled...
I am from the Tulsa area... Where do you guys dive out there other than Tenkiller?

Hay O-ring,

I have dove in ET a time or two and once in Lake Murkey (Murray). Other than that, I have been up to Oronoga once. I lived in Florida for three years and did most of my diving there at West Palm and the Keys.

I am thinking about getting some Okies together for a trip this spring. You game?

The ScubaRedneck

scubaredneck once bubbled...

Hay O-ring,

I have dove in ET a time or two and once in Lake Murkey (Murray). Other than that, I have been up to Oronoga once. I lived in Florida for three years and did most of my diving there at West Palm and the Keys.

I am thinking about getting some Okies together for a trip this spring. You game?

The ScubaRedneck

...I moved from Tulsa to Washington D.C. in 1996. I know Iguana Don is from OK, so maybe you can get him in on the trip. He is quite a character...

I also call Tulsa home...

I spend a majority of my time (85%) on the road for work... I'm actually looking forward to a few lake dives when I get back.

Whats the water temp at Gentry this time of the year(I'm sure the snow hasn't helped much)?

I'm so close to Oklahoma during the day I could throw a rock over there :wink:. I work in Fort Smith. Maybe we can all hook up sometime.

Iguana Don last I knew was in Co working. I don't know where he is now.

Okiecaver used to be around periodically.

You are always more than welcome to come South and dive with us. (TSDT) A few of us have discussed going North for a new experience.

TwoBit

Back
Top Bottom