Any Okies on this board?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can add one more Okie to the list!! Haven't done any diving in Oklahoma yet. Just recently finished my OW, AOW, and Rescue certs in the Philippines, so only salt water experience so far........looking forward to some freshwater diving this summer!!

~~Becki

galscuba:
Are you having any luck finding new dive buddies? I live in Stillwater and boy, it is hard here!

I found several through local scuba shops. Don't know how many of those there are at Stillwater, but I used to belong to 'Dustbowl divers club' at OSU. It was both students and locals that did bubble time in the pool and several trips per year. It is still listed as an organization at http://osu.okstate.edu/organizations/ but the next link is broken. You could call the student union. If you find them, say hi to 'Duck' and 'Fish' for me. (their last names, no kidding)

Good luck,
Allen

Back
Top Bottom