any recommendation for a traveler BC ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ahmed Yahya

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi
i am looking to purchase my own BCD. i am searching for a good traveler one to save baggage weight and size. i checked the jetpack form aeris , any more suggestions ?

someone has to say it first.... Aluminum BP and a small-ish wing?????
04.gif

With Bob, I travel with an alu bp and a single tank wing. The weight is 1/4 of a normal BCD. And when you take the pieces apart it stows very small.

thanks, is there any recommendation for an economic and lite BP&W setup ?

Hi
i am looking to purchase my own BCD. i am searching for a good traveler one to save baggage weight and size. i checked the jetpack form aeris , any more suggestions ?

Please check THE GHOST, total weight ready to dive 5,5 lbs !

Product link: xDeep GHOST ultra lightweight scuba diving BCD

Features:
- aluminum titanium backplate,
- elbow-less connection of inflator hose to the wing for maximum comfort in the "neck zone"
- extreme (would say unmatched) stability diving singe tank thanks to double attachment point of a crotch strap
(parachute style)
- very compact wing in which eliminated the "dead zones" to give you 39lbs of lift for heavy tank diving or extra pony / stage bottle, wing made from best available cordura d-tex 1100 virtually indestructible with life time warranty
- three different webbing stiffness for max comfort
- very versatile BCD can be configured with several types of weight pockets and other assortment

all in excellent European quality carrying most rigorous CE certificate served by American xDeep Distributor - TecDiveGear.com located in central NJ.

ghost system front view small.jpgghost scuba diving BCD system by xdeep.jpgbetter tank position ghost.jpgghost stremline.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions,
dive safe !

My Zeagle Scout(BC ONLY---nothing attached) weighs in @ 5.5 lbs---same as my DR alum BP/wing... EDIT:...I don't care what Zeagle's specs show/say......

Zeagle Brigade that Scubatoys sells is nice. 6-7 pounds, it has the smaller Zeagle Escape bladder so it packs small, but has the Zeagle Ranger harness so you get lots of attachments, weight pockets, etc.

Back
Top Bottom