Any updates on Atom 3.0?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyway, I omit OC1 because feature wise, Atom 2.0 & OC1 is pretty similar, except OC1 costs way more than Atom 2.0. If the OP has the $ to burn, go get the OC1, it looks nice, much macho than a D9. :D

He doesn't. =)

And I need to get one for my wife as well (the Buddy Pressure Check feature is a major selling point for us on the Atom), so buying 2x OC1s at a cost of 3x Atoms for slightly swankier looks and the dual algorithm option is silly for our recreational uses.

See Doug?? Two guaranteed Atom 3.0 sales right out of the gate (3 if you count gnulab)! You have absolutely no reason not to override the rest of the company and release the new PDC. :D

I sell the OC1 for the cheap.... :)

With the Atom 3.0 right around the corner... would it be stupid to buy an Atom 2.0 (watch only) for $450 ??

Im a fairly new diver, but, love the wrist computers. I wouldnt even be using the AI... yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom