Any Vancouver Islanders Out There??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive-4-life

Reaction score
Hey, im new to scubadiving and am just about to start my certicfication course, i was just wondering if there are any vancouver island divers on this board, or better yet, any they dive around union bay.

Too bad you just started your OW course, I'll be diving Vancouver Island (staying at Parksville) May 15th - May 18th... But, I'll be back next year....

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI (that's just one of the new fangled terms you'll get to know), but watch out, it's addictive!

You'll find that this place is great to pick up all sorts of information, but don't be shy about asking questions.

I'm from Surrey, but I pop over to the Island sometimes. There are some islanders on the board, but very few from bc at all who frequent this forum.

Dive-4-life:
i was just wondering if there are any vancouver island divers on this board, or better yet, any they dive around union bay.

Yes, and yes, although I only dive that area once a year in the spring.

You've got some pretty dives up that way on the southeast corners of Denman and Hornby Islands. Well worth the ferry ride. The Vancouver Island shore is pretty uniform until you get down to the Nanoose Peninsula, where it gets interesting again.

Welcome to ScubaBoard... !!

I'm here on Vancouver Island... though alot further south than you!! Down here in Victoria!!

NavyDoll

wsparks:
Too bad you just started your OW course, I'll be diving Vancouver Island (staying at Parksville) May 15th - May 18th... But, I'll be back next year....

Hey I live near Parksville and even have my own compressor.
Let me know next time you're in town.

cheers,

Dive-4-life:
Hey, im new to scubadiving and am just about to start my certicfication course, i was just wondering if there are any vancouver island divers on this board, or better yet, any they dive around union bay.
Welcome to the club, hope you enjoy the new way of life. Feel free to email me if you need a guide or just info about diving the island. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom