Any Vancouver Islanders Out There??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good to hear there are so many divers from the Island as I live in Powell River and would love to hook up with a bunch of people and do some dives. We also have a NEW dive club and would like to set some fun comps with other dive clubs. As for dive 4 life send me an e-mail and I could meet with you as I go to the Island all the time

Cheers
Derek

I am from Duncan area. New to diving but doing as much as i can, Which is nowhere near as much as I want too. I look forward to diving as many possible locations as I am able, specifically the north island and north coast of main land.
I would love to see Powell river and the rest of the sunshine coast. I have had a difficult time getting info on local sites from the net, but scubaboard has answered a lot of questions for me, besides if I can't be out diving then I might as well be talking about diving. Hope to see you all out there. Dive on!

Hey there, i'm currently living in Courtenay right now, but i'm originally from the north end of Vancouver Island, I'm usually diving every other day when i'm not working, I do most of my diving up around Port Hardy, Port McNeill because thats where my boat is moored but am gonna be bringing it up here for August, hoping to hit up Powell River the mainland and some of the Islands nearby, so ya, always looking for dive buddy's, don't really know anyone around here so gimme a message maybe we can figure something out for August

Xalarian:
Hey there, i'm currently living in Courtenay right now, but i'm originally from the north end of Vancouver Island, I'm usually diving every other day when i'm not working, I do most of my diving up around Port Hardy, Port McNeill because thats where my boat is moored but am gonna be bringing it up here for August, hoping to hit up Powell River the mainland and some of the Islands nearby, so ya, always looking for dive buddy's, don't really know anyone around here so gimme a message maybe we can figure something out for August

Would like to get in on this, living in Victoria, jobless, and have plenty of diving time on my hands! Someone give me a shout, I am available to go out, anytime, anyplace!

I live in the Victoria area. I've been diving for a little over a month and am eager to go again. If anyone is interested in doing some shore dives this weekend, let me know.

Hey, you all (or should I say y'all for your entertainment) sound like you're pretty enthusiastic about diving, thats terrific! I used to live in Vic a while back but before I was a diver. Now I keep hearing about the great diving up there, so I'd like to come up for a visit to some old friends and I was thinking of bringing up my gear and getting wet one of these days. Are any of you up for showing a Yank around UW?

funkyspelunker:
Hey, you all (or should I say y'all for your entertainment) sound like you're pretty enthusiastic about diving, thats terrific! I used to live in Vic a while back but before I was a diver. Now I keep hearing about the great diving up there, so I'd like to come up for a visit to some old friends and I was thinking of bringing up my gear and getting wet one of these days. Are any of you up for showing a Yank around UW?

If you need a dive buddy, let me know. I'm don't have nearly as much local knowledge as some of the other members here, but I'm still willing to go diving. Are any of your friends divers?

Heya Sean, I'd love to go diving sometime, none of my friends from vic are divers, but I have a friend of a good friend who is a DM in Vic and she says she's down to get wet too. I'll add you to my buddy list and let you know when I can make it up!

Back
Top Bottom