Any women up for a Girls Dive Weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Notso_Ken:
I am not fat!
:11:

Ken

I can vouch for that and I have no clue how he stays warm in a wetsuit in Ohio in January since he lacks natural insulation :confused:
Ber :lilbunny:

Betail:
I think Santafejoe is trying to wrangle away the cabana boy spot I was pitching.:no I guess I will just have to audition at the Pumpkin Carving weekend with hot food, a roaring campfire, hot chocolate (with a touch of Bailey's) and really smooooooooth margaritas.:wink:

Women like massages too :D
Ber :lilbunny:

Betail:
I think Santafejoe is trying to wrangle away the cabana boy spot I was pitching.:no I guess I will just have to audition at the Pumpkin Carving weekend with hot food, a roaring campfire, hot chocolate (with a touch of Bailey's) and really smooooooooth margaritas.:wink:
:rofl3: LMAO Betail LMAO. Hey i am not trying for the Cabana Boy spot :no no way.I am just giving the Girls or i should really say the Ladies some male Support for there up comming All Girl Weekend Dive. :popcorn:

Ahhhh... I wonder if I could finagle my hubby into giving me one of those nice lotioned up massages? Sounds good!

As for the dive weekend.... Can't wait! What a nice "de-stressor"!

erparamedic:
Ahhhh... I wonder if I could finagle my hubby into giving me one of those nice lotioned up massages? Sounds good!

As for the dive weekend.... Can't wait! What a nice "de-stressor"!

Go for it erparamedic just tell the Hubby you want one:wink:

Unfortunately... didn't get that opportunity last night. I was taking care of my doggy that had surgery on Thursday. See my thread in "whine and cheeze" for more info on that!

But... tonight for sure...

(Sorry was off topic! :))

This sounds like a really awesome plan. If it's ok.. I will try to watch for the dates and see if it works and if I have enough guts to join some real divers.... yikes! Never been in fresh water.... could be fun!?!

Fresh water diving's pretty cool, actually. Different stuff to see, but fun and interesting nonetheless. Might have to indoctrinate you to Scubuno too...

I am not fat!
I'm just big boned!:10:

Please PM me the details. I would love to attend, if the dates don't conflict with work.
Looking forward to the discussion on DIR Smores.

Love the T-Shirt design - very cool.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom