Anybody have Pete's phone #?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

R

redacted

I beleive there are a few "Asian Women" that seem to be looking for it.

Or maybe he would rather meet: (Imagine that UW)

Is this really where the board wants to go?

An ad is an ad, someone has to pay the bills.

Bob

I like being greeted by the lady with the big hooters every time I sign in

Adblock keeps me from seeing popup ads. And Pete doesn't work with the advertisers, Howard does. If you want his phone number, ....

Are you serious?

I am pretty sure if you pay for the use of SB, your experience will be ad free.

Other than that, don't worry about what ads others may or may not be interested in. Besides, it is probably handled more with a contract with "Ad Choice" which probably has more to do with your own browsing history.

Thanks for supporting ScubaBoard by having the ads display on your view. It is definitely appreciated that you do. Blocking all ads doesn't help this site, since this site is maintained by advertiser dollars, we are happy to help you tailor your preferences for the google ads that you see.

The ads that you're referring to (the NON-SCUBA ADS) are in fact "Google Ads". The ads that Google serves you are tailored for you by Google.
Google ads are determined by your browsing history, cookies, and what google thinks you're interested in.

The simple solution is to click on this symbol on the top right corner of the ad:

You can change your preferences to opt out of certain ads.

Thanks for supporting ScubaBoard by having the ads display on your view. It is definitely appreciated that you do. Blocking all ads doesn't help this site, since this site is maintained by advertiser dollars, we are happy to help you tailor your preferences for the google ads that you see.

The ads that you're referring to (the NON-SCUBA ADS) are in fact "Google Ads". The ads that Google serves you are tailored for you by Google.
Google ads are determined by your browsing history, cookies, and what google thinks you're interested in.

The simple solution is to click on this symbol on the top right corner of the ad:

You can change your preferences to opt out of certain ads.

So, awap. What you been googling lately?! :D

Well, I would like to see more Mediterranean biased ads.....having lived with an Asian woman; they're endlessly dutiful , but aerotic.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom